viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

Me

Trabajo de clase en torno al Área de Inglés: The Project

My name,s Iván Guerra. I live in Motril.
I,m ten years old.
I,m short and I,ve got brown eyes.
I love football and video games.
My birthday is in June. I,ve got two brothers.
My favourite colors are red and white.
My favourite sport is football.


Iván
My name,s María. I live in Motril.
I,m tall and I,ve got brown eyes.

I love computers and clothes.

My birthday is in Juy.
My favourite colors are green and blue.

My favourite number is ninety-nine.
I love Skating. My favourite foods are pizza and ice-creams.
My favourite day is Friday.
María


My name is Juan. I live in Motril.
I,m short and I,ve got brown eyes.
I love Real Madid and love C. Ronaldo.
My birthday is in December.
My favourite color is green and my favourite team is Real Madrid.


Juan Manuel

My name,s Jorge. I live in Motril. I,m not very tall and I,ve got brown hair. I love running and climbing trees. My birthday,s 20 th July. I,ve got one sister and no brothers.
My sisters,s name Rosa María.
I am ten years old. My favourite number is 13 and I sing rapp.

Jorge


My name is Joaquin. I am 10 years old. I like Paul Wood. I love my dog and my mum.
My eyes are green. I wear glasses too.
My birthday is in October. I like Iker Casillas
I don,t like my sisters.
My favorite Marc is Quiksilver, and my favourite color is white.
Joaquin

My name,s Antonio. I live in Motril.
I,
m short and I,ve got green and brown eyes.
I love football and PS2 games.
My birthday is in June.
My favourite team is Real Madrid.
My favorite food is rice.


Antonio

My name,s Abigail Jiménez. I live in Motril.
I,m short and I,ve got brown eyes.
I love animals and my family.
My birthday is in July.
My favourite colors are purple and blue.

My favourite food is pasta.
I don,t like puchero. I don,t like Maths.
Abigail

**********************************

PUEDES VER MÁS AUTORRETRATOS NUESTROS PINCHANDO aquí

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nos anima leer tus palabras...